Here at Liquidseat, we're always looking for great recipes for poolside cocktails and drinks. We recently came across this great recipe for a refreshing summer lemonade cocktails from delish.com. Great to enjoy by the pool. See the recipe below:
- 1.5 ounces of Ketel One Citroen Vodka
- 2.5 ounces of fresh lemonade
- 1 lemon wheel
- Put the lemonade and vodka in an ice shaker. The colder the lemonade and vodka before you shake, the less water will mix into your drink. We recommend refrigerating it for about an hour before you serve.
- Pour out the mixture into an ice-filled glass. If you're sitting pool-side, we highly recommend an insulated plastic cup like the ones from Tervis. They won't break and they will help keep your drink cold.
- Garnish it with a lemon-peel.
That's it! Enjoy!